Happy Valentine's Day! Today was Katelyn's first Valentine's Day and I think it was a good one. She spent the morning with Chris visiting Granny and Grandpa and grocery shopping. After a good nap, she and I headed to the park to enjoy the awesome weather. She got to swing (for the first time on her own), slide and play in the mulch and dirt (her favorite part). She loved it! Hopefully the weather will start to warm up so we can go play at the part more often and maybe take Haley too. After Katelyn hit the sack, Chris whipped up some fried shrimp poboys! They were awesome as usual. Here are a few pictures from the park and gift opening!
Trying to eat mulch and dirt. She got mad at me cause I kept taking it away from her.
What a smile...
She got ahold of some platic bags and was treating them like pom poms....a future cheerleader? Lets hope not!
Loves the Valentine puppy Granny & Grandpa gave her.
No comments:
Post a Comment