Not that anything could top that, but something did come close. I have been wanting to take a photography class for a few years now. When I got my SLR camera for Christmas in 2008, I found a class, but ended up being unable to go...total bummer. Well, I am finally getting to take a class. A local Pearland photographer is having a Basic Photography Class at the end of the month. I am beyond excited to finally learn a little bit about my cool camera and hope to continue learning so that I can take some great pictures!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Valentines Day
I am so excited about Valentines Day this year. Not because we have something big planned, but because we are finally all feeling better. I am also excited because when I got home with Katelyn today, and took everything out of her bag, she had a bag of valentines. We all opened them together and the last one was from her (thanks to her awesome teachers!). It has her tiny little hand print in it! I know, something so simple, but it was so exciting. Her first art project from school. I really feel like a mom now! Its something I will treasure forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment