Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random Questions....

Random Questions

Opening…
Do you get regular massages? Not really

Do you have an answering machine? No, nor do I have a home phone line anymore

What cuss word do you use the most? Hell or Shit...shouldn't be using either anymore since Katelyn is going to start talking any day now

Are you underweight or overweight? Over, but working on it.  Still have a long way to go

Can you see your veins? Some of them

Favorite…
Soap? Dove (bars), the green kind

Fruit? Pineapple

Kind of red meat? Beef, Prime Rib, but most any beef will do

Fish? Only if Chris cooks it and its not fishy tasting

Candy bar? Right now, Hersey's.  Also love twix, milkyway, snickers, reeses, etc.

Have You Ever…
Eaten a whole bag of potato chips? Who hasnt?

Eaten lobster? Yes, tasty and expensive

Climbed a mountain? Yes, not a big one though

Been skydiving? No, but I would love to.  Someone would have to push me out of the plane, but I think I would love it.

Been water skiing? Yes and I am terrible

Do You…
Wish you could change something about your life? Who doesnt?

Like your nose? Its okay.  Wouldnt mind if it were straight.

Like salt and vinegar chips? No, yuck!

Eat salsa? Sometimes.  Perfer queso, especially Lupes queso

Own a boat? I wish.

This/That…
Bath/Shower? Shower

Markers/Crayons? Markers cause they are brighter

Pens/Pencils? Pencil cause I hate to make mistakes and have to cross them out.

Jelly/Cream Cheese? Strawberry Jelly

Bagel/Toast? Toast unless its a Cinnamon Crunch bagel from Panera Bread

Finish…
My greatest weakness is... time management, following through with things, and self control

I wish I was… more dedicated to working out and eating healthy

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is… Who knows.

Firsts…
Credit card you had? That I paid for...hmm probably an A&M Mastercard right out of College.  Credit Cards are BAD!

Loan you got was for? For the house Chris and I bought after we got married

Paycheck was for how much? Few hunderd bucks.  Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory...good times.

Time you had stitches? 3 Blue ones on my forehead

Time you went to the hospital for something? Ear Tubes as a child (twice!)

Lasts…
List everything you ate in the last 24 hours?  Um, no thanks. 

Last thing you used a credit card for? Groceries at Walmart yesterday

What was your job previous to the one you have now? Civil Engineer with Brown & Gay Engineers

Last thing you celebrated? Steph, Mom and Aunt Judy's birthdays in Austin at the end of Jan.

Last time you were at a sports bar? Its been a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment