Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weekend Fun

Yeah, finally some great weather!  Its been sunny and in the mid 60's.  Needless to say, we are trying to enjoy it as much as possible.  Friday, after we got home, I took Katelyn and Haley outback to play in the yard while I pulled some weeds.  She loved being outside and playing with the leaves. 
Once we were done outside, we headed back in for some dinner.  While I was preparing dinner, Katelyn got into her wipes and decided to clean the kitchen floor for me.


Katelyn is a big eater!  She LOVES green beans and Mac-n-Cheese.


Katelyn also decided to rearrange Chris' CD collection.  She loves to do that and would do it on a daily basis if we let her.


Today, Saturday, the weather was just as amazing!  Haley, Katelyn and I went out for a long walk this morning.  Later this afternoon, we headed to the ball fields to watch Craig play baseball.  It was great to see Jason, Diane, and Craig.  Its been too long.  The Cubs played great and Katelyn really enjoyed watching and playing in the grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment