Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Softball

So some guys Chris works with decided they were going to get together a coed softball team for LJA (Chris' company).  They approched Chris to see if he would like to play and if he knew of any girls that would be interested.  He called me right away and asked if I was interested.  Of course I said yes.  So...we are now part of the LJA coed softball team.  We play 2 games every Tuesday night for 6 weeks.  After the 6 weeks, there are playoffs.  Needless to say, I am beyond excited.  Not only is it a form of physical activity at least once a week, but its also interaction with adults outside of work...something we get little of these days.  It will be much needed and appreciated. 

Last night we pulled down all of our softball equipment.  Wow...its been sitting a long time.  Thankfully, we have everything we need to get started.  Tuesday June 8th is the first game.  Hopefully we can get it together to get a couple of wins on our first night!  Pictures to come....maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment