Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!

Last week Chris and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary!  We typically keep things low key, so I was not expecting much.  Actually, I was going to feel very special if we got to go out to dinner since he had to work late on our anniversary and the weekend was pretty much planned already.  Boy was I wrong!  After a terrible week, I was so excited to find a balloon with 2 cards in my car the morning of our anniversary.  The balloon itself was great.  I LOVE balloons.  In one card, he told me there was reservations at Killen's (a fantastic steak place by our house) for us on Saturday night.  Yummmy!  The other card had a Schlitterbahn ticket in it.  Yippie!  I have been wanting to go for a while and even more so since Katelyn is such a water baby.  He had planned for us to go on Sunday.  Wow...what a great surprise.  Since my mom was in town, she went with us to help out with Katelyn so we could have some fun time together.  After Schlitterbahn, we had dinner at one of my favorite places in Galveston.  Talk about a great anniversary gift!!  Thanks Chris....



1 comment: