While on vacation, Katelyn celebrated her 18 month birthday! Shes learning so many new things everyday. As I was giving her a bath tonight, I was thinking of all the things she learned over the past month or so.
1. She has added ice, moon, dog, go and hot to her list of words
2. She has learned how to use a broom and loves it
3. She learned how to take her shirts off (or at least try)
4. Shes started to get on her belly in the tub and swim
5. Shes started to float on her back in the tub
6. Shes mastered going down slides and up stairs
7. She can brush her teeth
8. She knows how to take her ear plugs out after bath time
9. She has mastered drinking from a straw (a big people straw)
10. She has started to get a diaper and wipes when she needs her diaper changed. If she cant get the diaper, she pulls at her diaper and points to let us know.
11. Shes gotten like 10 teeth in the past couple of months
12. She is now in charge of feeding the dog and cats (with help of course)
I am sure there are many more that I have forgotten. I really should be documenting these.
Here are some pictures from her 17th month....
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment