Having lunch with Dad at the Oasis Thanksgiving weekend. After trying to schedule time to visit with my dad while we were in Austin and having to reschedule due to someone being sick, we finally met him for lunch on Saturday. It was good to see him and Katelyn enjoyed some Papa time.
Feeding Haley her snack outside. This was the first time I actually got her to wear her hat and keep it on for more than a second. I think just about the time she gets used to wearing it, it will be hot again. Oh wait, its supposed to be mid-70's on Friday. No wonder we are sick all the time. 80's Saturday, 30's Monday morning, mid-70's Friday.
Enjoying her frist piece of chocolate from her Advent Calendar Grandma got her. She loves it and now knows that she gets chocolate out of there, so she pulls it off the counter everyday wanting more chocolate. Chris and I might loose weight afterall since we cant keep anything sweet on the counter or within eyesight of Katelyn. She definately has her mama's sweet tooth.
Playing in the tunnel. On Saturday we had our first play date with Luke, a friend from her previous daycare and fellow Future Aggie! The kiddos has a blast swinning, playing in the rocks and sliding. Hopefully we will have more play dates in the future. PS- I had more pictures of the 2 of them, but they mysteriously disappeared with the other pictures.
Patiently waiting for the Pearland Christmas Parade to start. This was our first year and we had a blast. It was just Katelyn and I so we winged it. Hopefully we will be able to go back in future years. Katelyn loved the music from the high school marching band and from the floats. She also enjoyed the lollipops people were giving out. I let her have the first one, a dum dum. The second one, she helped herself too while I was putting something back in the stroller. She was happy as a clam. And...someone gave her some beads and she has been playing with them since. She might have some girliness to her afterall.
Cereal for dinner! Katelyn LOVES cereal. She loves it so much that she would eat it all day long if I let her. Tonight, she had Trix for dinner. Yeah I know, real healthy. At least she ate! On Sunday we went to the grocery store to get groceries for the week. While there, we re-stocked the cereal. When she saw me with a box of Trix (or balls as she likes to call them), she got the biggest grin on her face. When I would not give her the box and open it, she had a total melt down in the middle of the grocery store. Crazy kid. Gotta love when Grandma gets them hooked on something...haha! Truthfully though, I am kinda enjoying it because I love cereal too, so now I get to eat more of it. Kinda a win/win for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment