I was rearranging some furniture to prepare for the Christmas tree. We like to have the tree in the family room where everyone can see and enjoy it, but that requires moving a chair out of the way. In doing this, the rocking chair from our room ended up in the family room for a few min. When Chris and I didnt hear anything, we started looking around for Katelyn and this is where we found her. She climbed up all by herself and was rocking away just giggling.
She did the same type of thing this past week when I was getting the guest bedroom ready for visitors. I pulled out the trundle bed and went to get sheets for it. When I came back, she had grabbed her blanket and a pillow and snuggled up on the bed. It was so cute. Unfortunately for me, I couldnt get the camera in time to get a picture. Maybe shes ready for a big girl bed? I sure hope not, cause Mommy is not ready for that yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment