Before:
After:
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
After all of that work, I was still lucky enough to get help with the attic. We have very limited attic space (hence all of the stored stuff in the garage). We have needed to put some plywood down in the attic since we moved in, but never seem to have time. Well, now its done (well mostly). We have alot more storage space up there which has freed up some storage space in the upstairs closets.
The help continues even when shes not here. On her way home, she helped me decide how to reorganize the study to make it more conducive to doing arts and crafts with Katelyn and finally get some use out of that room. I cant wait to make the changes we came up with and get the study up and running!
Needless to say, sometimes the best gifts are ones that we do not pay for! My mom is amazing and I am so very lucky to have her as part of my life. Thank you mom!
Looks fantastic! I wish I were that organized.
ReplyDelete