Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 5, 2011

M I C K E Y M O U S E

In an attempt to keep my sanity, we have introduced Katelyn to Mickey Mouse.  She is very into Elmo, but we can only take so much Elmo.  Now, we get to watch Mickey and Elmo!  She has learned to say both Mickey and Elmo, so we hear those words regularly. 

Last night while at Walmart, Katelyn yelled Mickey from the shopping cart.  I had no idea what she was talking about since we were on the grocery side looking at cheese.  I told her to point to Mickey and she did.  Sure enough, they have Mickey cheese.  Since I am a sucker for her beautiful smile, she got some Mickey cheese.  She loves it.  She ate a bunch last night and requested more today.  Crazy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment