Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!

Yep, you read that right.  I am wishing myself a Happy Birthday.  So I am a day late, its cool.  I was busy yesterday.  It was a faboulous day!

Chris offered to take me out to a birthday lunch at a new place by my office called the Spicy Pickle (http://www.spicypickle.com/) that has AMAZING pizza (I had the Sonoma).  Yeah, not really WW friendly, but it's my birthday!  Since we rarely get to have lunch together this was a super special treat.  After lunch we walked a few stores down to TCBY.  I had some amazing almost fat free, sugar free yogurt.  Surprisingly it was more WW friendly than the pizza.  After a nice relaxing lunch, I headed back to work for just a few hours.

I picked up Katelyn at her normal time and we headed home.  My mom had already arrived and the house was decorated...balloons, streamers, signs and all!  I love decorations for birthdays.  Since the weather was so nice, we spent the next hour or so playing outside with Katelyn while Chris got dinner ready.  Jim and Patsy stopped by to give me my birthday gift.  They are so thoughtful.  I got a beautiful calla lilly necklace, some live laugh love hand towels for the powder bath, and some aggie stuff.  I am so spoiled!  It was great to have everyone there to celebrate.

Tonight Chris and I are headed out for a birthday date night!  My mom and dad (he comes in this evening), will be babysitting the princess.  I know they are just heart broken that we will be gone...yeah right.  Anyways, we are going to Killen's Steakhouse (yummy) for dinner and dessert.  Yes, I know I am on WW, but their bread pudding is TO DIE FOR and its my birthday!  After dinner, we are off to see Just Go With It.  Its going to start the weekend off right.

All in all, I had a great birthday.  Thank you to everyone for all of the phone calls, emails, FB notes, and such.  I feel very blessed!

In just 7 days, its Chris' turn and 9 days after that its Katelyn's turn!  We like to group things in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment