Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

Easter was so much fun this year!  Everyone was healthly unlike last year.  Grandma (my mom) and GG (my grandma) were both in town to celebrate with us.  Easter morning Katelyn came downstairs to find 3 baskets.  One from the Easter bunny, one from Granny-Gran and Grandpa and one from Grandma.  What a special little girl.  After making her way through all of those goodies, we headed outside for our egg hunt.  She was so excited.  I hid 20 eggs and thought that might be too many.  Turns out shes really good at this egg hunting thing and found them all very quickly.  Guess I will need to hide more next year.  We also broke out the confetti eggs this year.  Needless to say there was confetti everywhere!  Glad we did that outside.  After a few examples, Katelyn joined in the fun. 

Since the weather was awesome, we headed to the park.  As usual, we spent most of the time swinging.  Grandma and daddy pushed and GG and I were able to catch up and chat.  It was so nice.  Later that day, Chris and I ran to walmart to get a swimming pool for Katelyn.  She's a water baby for sure!  We found a cool one and got home right after she went down for a nap.  We got the pool all set up and ready for when she got it.  Turns out, she was tired and slept forever, so we had to wait until after dinner.  She loved it!  We played in the water and threw the new frisbee we bought.  What a blast!  I am looking forward to many more weekends in her fun pool and as soon as the neighborhood pool opens, we will visit there as well.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter!













No comments:

Post a Comment