Happy Mother's Day to me! Chris was up before me as usual and turned off the monitor in the bedroom so Katelyn would not wake me up. I love to sleep in!! Around 9am, I guess they couldn't stand it any longer, so he opened the door and Katelyn climbed into bed with me. With her she brought my gift and some cards. She proceeded to open them for me which was so cute! She was so excited. I had asked for a heart rate monitor since I am trying to be more diligent about exercising. Chris listened and found a great one for me to try. He also got me an Amazon Music gift card so that I can download some good workout music on my phone. I am super excited about that since the satellite radio does not work very well in the neighborhood. After getting everything opened, he said there was more in the out front (meaning living room/kitchen). When I walked into the kitchen, I found a giant cookie cake that said Happy Mothers Day! He had been to the grocery store and baked the cookie that morning before even Katelyn got up. I was so impressed. Katelyn wanted nothing more than cookie for breakfast, but we finally got her to eat a breakfast taco with us...yummy! Later that afternoon we headed to the racetrack. Chris was helping Tommy try and figure out his corvette, so Katelyn and I took advantage of the wonderful weather and went to watch. Chris did well and was able to help Tom alot. Needless to say, I had a great Mother's Day!!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment