Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What a difference 6 weeks makes!

On March 21st, I started Weight Watchers!  I was tired of being unhappy with myself and not putting some time and effort into being a better me.  When a co-worked suggested it, I thought what the heck, try it for a few weeks and if it doesnt work, thats ok.  Well, that was 6 weeks ago and I have lost 10.6lbs.  I feel great.  I have been working hard at following the plan, as the long timers call it, and now I have started to add exercise into the mix.  I had 2 weeks of no weight loss, but I stuck with it and am back on track again.  I have been walking 5 to 6 days a week for about 30-45min.  I am preparing to walk in the Weight Watchers Walk-it Challenge 5K on May 22.  After that, I want to start the couch to 5K program and hope to someday run a 5K.  Its been a great experience so far and I hope to have developed better eating habits by the end of my weight loss journey that will help me maintain over the years and provide a good example for Katelyn.  I have tons of support and I know I could not do this without all of them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment