She also learned to jump off the side of the pool by herself. We worked on it Saturday and by Monday, she just went for it. She knew where to put her feet and to push with her legs. Talk about fun and scary all at the same time!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Wings!
I just want to take a moment to brag about the princess! On Saturday, we put wings (arm floties) on her for the first time while swimming at the Taggart's. She had never worn them before. I was kinda nervous she wouldn't grasp the concept. Boy was I wrong. Not only did she do very well on Saturday, when we went back on Monday, she was swimming all by herself and was actually trying to race with Luke and Kailyn! She's such a quick learner. I am so proud of her. I am super excited to take her back to the pool this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment