Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 24, 2011

2yr Pictures!!

We are a little behind, but better late than never.  On Father's day, Chris was at the racetrack, so I decided to have Katelyn's 2 yr pictures done.  A friend of mine, Marci, from high school lives in the Katy area and is starting up a photography business.  She takes amazing pictures.  So off Katelyn and I went to Katy early Sunday morning.  The weather was perfect (if 95deg at 8am is perfect) and sunny.  Katelyn...not so perfect, but still adorable.  She definately was not into the whole picture taking thing, but she cooperated enough to get some great pictures. 

Check out the sneak peak on Marci's blog at http://threepeasphotography.blogspot.com/ and all of the pictures at http://threepeasphoto.com/ (enter site, client proofs, password is katelyn).   

Its going to be so hard to choose which ones to print since there are so many great ones.  My little princess is adorable.  And yes I know I am bais!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment