While daddy is away, us girls like to play!!
We started the morning at Shipley's for donuts. Mama has been craving them and since I have been "taking a WW break", what better time to splurge. Anywho, Katelyn was very happy about her donuts and apparently she was starving. She ate a dozen and half donut holes and sprinkle donut. Thats in addition the full sippy of milk she drank. I have no idea where it all goes. In all reality, I was debating between Ihop and Shipley's and chose donuts because I thought it would be faster so we could get to the haircut place before the crowd. Boy was I wrong. She ate for an hour!! Yes, thats right, we spent an hour at Shipley's. Who does that?
After our marathon breakfast, we hurried over to the haircut place. Its a place called SnipIts. Its just for kids and is so fun. Of course Katelyn hated it the first go round, but she was an angel today. We only had to wait a few min before it was her turn. When they were ready, we headed back. She sat in the chair like an angel. She was holding a toy and her blanky. About half way through, she was kinda done and spotted the dumb dumbs on the counter. She had to have one! So, to keep the peace, I let her have it. It worked!! We did not do anything drastic, just a little trim, but its so much better. I am so excited that she seemed to do well. Now hopefully we can get her hair cut more often.
When we got home, it was lunch time. I think Katelyn was still full from breakfast since she did not ask for any snacks before or after the haircut and was not interested in lunch. She was however very interested in "helping" me cut the watermelon. I was trying to use the melon baller, but as you can see, she hijacked it from me! She's very into "helping" these days so I ofter hear "mama, I help" throughout the day.
After a nice nap, it was off to Trent's birthday party! More on that in another post!
We had a great day!
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment