My kid is obsessed with cleaning! It is next to impossible to clean anything without "mama, I clean" (although not that clear). Any time we have to clean up a cat or dog mess...she's right there ready to help. Who knew.
And if she's not helping clean, she trying to help fix things! Chris fell into the dishwasher...yes you read that right, and we were trying to fix it. She wanted to help so bad, so I sent her to get her hammer and screwdriver. What did she come back with? Her keys! Needless to say, those were working so she headed to the garage to try and find some real tools. She was successful and came back with a real screwdriver and tried her best to help. I was laughing so hard, I barely got any pictures of the whole situation.
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment