Sunday, September 4, 2011
San Antonio
Katelyn and I enjoyed a short (very short, way to short) visit with my mom on the Riverwalk on Friday. I needed to reschedule some hotel reservations and since Chris was racing in San Antonio, he suggest we have a girls night on the Riverwalk. Everyone has been super busy so it was a much needed break with no deadlines or must do's. We checked into the hotel and headed to the Riverwalk right away. There is a little arts and crafts show going on (score for mom and I...we love those) so we enjoyed looking at all of the different crafts. After we were sufficiently hot, we headed back to the hotel for swimming. That was Katelyn's favorite part! Later we enjoyed a nice dinner, played at the Rivercenter Mall and headed back to the hotel to crash. The next morning we enjoyed a nice relaxing breakfast before heading out. We weren't even together for 24hours, but we packed it full of laughs and fun. After about 2 sec of discussion, mom and I decided we should try and do this at least once a year. A weekend for the 3 generations. Maybe, just maybe, we can get GG (my grandma, Katelyn's great-grandma) to join us and it will be 4 generations! How fun!!
After breakfast, Katelyn and I head to the racetrack to spend the weekend watching Chris race and hanging out with friends. It was a rough weekend at the track for Chris, but it was fun to get back into the racing grove again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment