Thursday, September 15, 2011
Working
Katelyn asked to go outside and play with her mower the other day. We were outside maybe 10 minutes before I found her sitting next to the mower with it flipped over. She came running up to me and said, "Mama, I need tools" while pointing at the tool box. I gave her a screw driver and she scurried over to the mower and "worked" on it. A few min later she came running back (not with the screwdriver in her hand...I'm not that irresponsible people!) requesting more tools. I gave her a pair of pliers and quickly went in the house to grab my camera. When I came back out, she was requesting more tools. I finally just gave her my tool box from college (yes mom, I still have it and apparently Katelyn is going to put it to great use!). She opened it up and went to town "working" on her mower. Do you think she's watched her daddy work on just a few things?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment