Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Halloween!





 Our pumpkins!  Mickey Mouse and Katelyn's painted and stickered pumpkin!!





I was so excited for Halloween this year!  I love Halloween and going trick or treating.  And now, Katelyn is old enough to go trick or treating.  I spent hours making her the costume she requested....a spider!  Too bad Katelyn had other plans.  She exercised her right to be a 2 year old and refused to wear the spider costume at all.  She would not even put it on for a picture when I tried to bribe her with candy!  What's a mom to do.  Well, this mom pulled out last years costume and we convinced her, after she saw some trick or treaters come to our door, that she needed to dress up so we could go.  So, off we went with our pumpkin.  An adorable pumpkin I might add.  I was a little nervous since she is typically so shy around strangers, but she jumped right in and off she went.  We started with a couple of houses and when we were done at each house she would say, "no go home mama.  go more house."  We ended up doing a lot more houses than I thought we would and she had a blast.  When we got home, she parked herself on the sidewalk and was ready to hand out the candy.  She had so much fun.  It definitely made up for her not wearing the spider costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment