A few days after Katelyn and I returned from Florida, Jill and her family (minus Mark...he came later), mom and Megan came into town for the annual Nutcracker Market. Friday was the market and we shopped til we dropped. Friday night, Mark came into town. He and mom had plans to go to a yacht and jazz fest. On Saturday, mom and Mark headed out and Katelyn and I waited patiently for our visitors. An old high school friend of Jill and I lives in Katy and we arranged a play date for all of the kids (6 between the 3 of us) and some chit chat time for us girls. It had been a long while (12+ years) since Jill had seen Marci. I was lucky enough to see her this summer for Katelyn's 2 year pictures. It was so nice to see the kids playing together and to catch up on life although in the process we just discovered we are getting old. As always, we had fun with the pictures! I am looking forward to many more fun weekends with these girls in the future!
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment