On Saturday morning, we headed to a small Christmas tree farm close by. We have never been there before, so we didn't quite know what to expect. They have some activities for the kiddos right upfront and Katelyn was thrilled to participate in those. As far as the tree shopping...we didn't get much accomplished. Katelyn was not having it, so we called it quits without a tree. Total bummer. Hopefully we can get one before the weekend...I am missing the tree smell in my house.
After tree shopping, Chris was off to a work thing for the night. Katelyn and I had some quality girls time. After a monster nap, we headed out to the Pearland Christmas parade. I took Katelyn last year and she had a blast. This year was no different. We got our chairs all set up and patiently (or not so patiently waited for the parade). Lucky for me, there was a group of kiddos playing right behind where we were sitting. Katelyn decided playing with them was way more fun that waiting for the silly parade. Mommy was ok with that too! When the parade started, she ran over to sit on the curb and watch and waived intently! I had a great night spending quality time with the princess.
No comments:
Post a Comment