Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Chris and I do not do Valentine's typically, but since Katelyn's arrival, its become very fun to do it up big for her!  I spent Sunday baking and creating in the kitchen and putting together her Valentine's treats.  It was lots of fun and she was very excited to take all the goodies to school on Monday.







1 comment:

  1. Hey, that yellow skirt Raya was wearing my dad actually found for like $1 at Goodwill with the store tags on it LOL. However it's from the Gymboree "Tea for Two" line and if you search on ebay there are quite a few listed, many brand new. You might have to keep checking back to find your size though :-) Hope that helps!

    I had actually read this post awhile ago and was admiring her cute Valentine's Day outfit!

    ReplyDelete