Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday to Katelyn!

I officially have a 3 year old on my hands.  More like 3 going on 16 I think!!  This girl is a mess.  In fact, she declared the other day that she was a hot mess.  Shes independant, opinionated, smart, imaginative, sassy, and talks constantly.  Shes tall and thin and growing taller everyday.  Shes loves riding her bike, being outside, and going to the racetrack.  When stuck inside, she loves helping me with chores, cleaning, playing with playdo, making lists, and craft projects.

To celebrate, we headed to Joe's BBQ (her favorite) for dinner.  She was lucky enough to have Nana, Granny and Grandpa there to celebrate with her.  After dinner, it was back to the house for the fun stuff...presents!  She is a rather spoiled little princess if you ask me, but its to be expected I guess.












No comments:

Post a Comment