Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Congrats to Chris!!

Way to go Chris!  For those that dont know, Chris races in 3 series- IHRA, NHRA, Bracket.  One of his goals from the time he started racing was to finish in the top 10 in points.  Well, after 7 years of racing, he has done it.  He finished 3rd in the points for his class in the IHRA series.  Since he finished in the top 3, he gets invited to race in Richmond, VA at the All-Stars race.  Yahoo!  So, we are in the process of planning our trip to VA.  Since we will be on the East coast and so close to North Carolina, we are going to take this opportunity to see the Staats family (and hopfully the Hunters and Cantwells as well).  Since I have not seen Trish in years or even met her youngest, I am beyond excited!  Its was unexpected, but its going to be such a fun trip win or lose.  I am beyond proud of him and so thankful to his parents for making all of it possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment