Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 11, 2010

We Will Remember 9/11/2001


I will never forget where I was on 9/11.  It was one of the scariest days of my life for the few short hours I waited to hear from my mom that my dad had made it out of NYC.  He was in NYC on business the days before the attack.  Not knowing when he was to leave was an awful feeling.  As Jill, Amy and I watched the new coverage in College Station, I waited to hear from my mom.  Thankfully, my dad left late the night before and all of his employees who were still there, were safe.  Others were not as lucky.  We will always remember those to died on that day and those who are serving in the Armed Forces now protecting our freedom. 

September 22, 2001- Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma State
God Bless and Gig 'Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment