While my mom was visiting, Katelyn got spoiled eating at the coffee table. Not really, but I like to tease. Anyways, on Friday morning, Katelyn moved everything off her table in the kitchen and lined it up in its place on the coffee table before she would sit down to have her yogurt. Everything had a space.
Wearing my shoes! Shes done this a few times now. With the way her feet are growing, we will be sharing shoes before too long.
While mom helped me reorganize some stuff upstairs, Katelyn disappeared. It was way too quiet for anything good to be happening so I dashed out of the guest room to see what she had gotten into. Much to my surprise, I found her in the chair in her room reading her books. She sat there for a good 20 minutes ready by herself! Lets hope thats a good sign and she will enjoy reading unlike her parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment