Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss!


For those who arent's obsessed with Dr. Seuss like myself probably do not know that today is his birthday!  Yep, thats right, its Dr. Seuss' birthday.  Ok, I admit, I didnt know until I picked Katelyn up at school yesterday, but whatever!

To celebrate, Katelyn's school has invited Dr. Seuss, Thing 1 and Thing 2 to drop by for a little birthday celebration.  They have cake and made arts and crafts to prepare.  Katelyn's class made Cat in the Hat hats for the party today.  They are going to be so cute!  In honor of the big day, Katelyn wore her new Horton shirt to school.  Ironically, she just got a new one from Granny-Gran and Grandpa for Valentines day.  Good thing I was caught up on my laundry so she could wear it.  I have to say, she looked adorable (pictures to come this evening).

So....Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!  We shall read your books before bed tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment