Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fantastic 4th of July- Part 2

Sunday was a nice relaxing morning.  Mom throws ball with Abby every morning and when Katelyn is there, she has help.  After we get her milk, the only thing she wants to do is "ouside mama.  abby ball!"  Its actually quite entertaining.  She demands, yes demands, to throw 2 balls every single time.  Usually she gets one of them while Abby gets the other!  I think this is partially my fault because when I throw ball for Haley at home, Katelyn usually brings me her soccer ball and tells me to throw it.  So I end up throwing ball for Haley and Katelyn.  Does it make me a bad mom that I play fetch with my 2yr old?




After ball time was finally over...yes, it lasts a long time, Katelyn made us some pancakes! They were super tasty.


After breakfast, we headed to the outlet mall. Its a favorite of ours and since I have lost some weight, I was in desparate need of some new clothes. Katelyn and Nana joined us, but she was not having the shopping, so after some play time on the "rides" and a smoothie, Nana took her home where she had much more fun. Chris and I continued to shop and had a very successful day! Gotta love $60 J. Crew pants for $7.50....SCORE!!! After a long shopping day, it was off to the Round Rock Express game. We love going to those games. They are so laid back and very kid friendly. They have a "kid zone" in the outfield with multiple kids activites such as a playground, jump house, rock wall, bungee jumping thing, and a basketball court. Katelyn spotted the playgroud and jump house right away, so off we went. Once over there, she decided she was big and brave and begged to go on the bungee jumping thing. She barely met the minimum weight of 30lbs, but she made it so we bought her a ticket. After patiently waiting in line (yes she was surprisingly patient) it was her turn. What did she do? Yep, thats right, screamed! It was actually kind of funny. Since she was terribly unhappy, the guy took the harness off and was going to let her jump on the trampoline, but she was too traumatized to even do that. Thankfully, we were able to get our money back and head back to our seats. Sadly there were no fireworks this year which is always a favorite! Regardless, it was a nice relaxing evening.








No comments:

Post a Comment