Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 8, 2011

Stages?

So, why does no one warn first time moms with girls of the lovely stages they go through?  I mean, we know we want kids and we realize that there is a 50/50 shot at having a girl before we get preggo, so why not be upfront?  The only conclusion I can come to is for entertainment purposes.  At least that seems to be how its working with me. 

Now, what exactly am I talking about?  Well, Katelyn has decided that she is going to refuse to wear anything blue jean (dress, skirt, shorts, capris, etc.).  By refusing I mean she kicks and screams and throws a massive fit if she even thinks you are trying to put something blue jean on her.  Really kid?  She used to always pick her blue jeans in the winter, what the heck?  I have resorted to letting her pick which bottoms she wants to wear and giving her shirt options that match.  Yes, they have to at least match cause I am anal like that.  According to my mom, this is the first of many of these stages.  Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment