Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Money!


While Chris was cleaning out his truck, he emptied all the spare change out. I saw the pile and asked if we could give it to Katelyn so she could put it in her piggy bank. After gathering it all up, I headed back in side and gave it all to her. She was thrilled. Later on in the day, she was playing with it and Chris asked if he could have some. She promptly responded, "No no Daddy, its my money!" over and over again. I did not have the camera handy at the time, but I did get this little gem of a video before she headed off to bed. Needless to say, its going to be filed away and replayed when she starts asking for money! At least I know she will share with me...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment