Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 24, 2011

Weight Lost update

And now a little post about me!  In March I joined weight watchers with the hopes to lose 30-40 lbs.  30 lbs being much more realistic and reasonable, but a girl can dream.  I am happy to report that as of October 21, I am down 22 lbs.  It feels so great.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my sweets still and eat them regularly, but I just eat smaller amounts and better stuff.  For the most part, the only things I have really given up are fast food and almost all fried foods.  In addition, I have now started running and working out.  I have complete the WW Walk-It Challenge (a walking 5K), the Couch to 5K program and I have run 2 5K's.  This Thanksgiving I am hoping to participate in my first 5 mile run and hopefully in Jan or Feb participate in a 10K.  Maybe in the future a 1/2 or full marathon, but thats a long way down the road.  Working out and eating healthier have become routine in my life now and I do not think I could have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome news! Good for you. I'm super excited for you. I know how rewarding it can be to have all that hard work pay off. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete