I feel as though Katelyn's birthday lasted an entire month. Maybe thats because it did. We did not have her birthday party until May. Mother's Day weekend actually. Nana, Papa, and Mimi were all able to come for the party! This year Katelyn wanted a Dora party. I was excited to plan a fun Dora party at the park. Unfortunately mother nature had other plans and decided it would be cool if it poured rain for days before the party and the morning of the party. I on the other hand, was not pleased. However, I quickly moved the party to the house and pulled out the back up plans. Before the party, we had a little fun splashing in the puddles in front of the house. I have fond memories of doing this when I was little and decided it was time to share the fun with Katelyn. Boy oh boy was it fun! Both Katelyn and I had a great time!
After splashing, it was party time! The kids enjoyed playing with Katelyn's toys and doing crafts! Katelyn had a great time with her friends and family.
After the party, Katelyn was happy (well for the most part) to hand out the party favors which included backpacks made by Nana and t-shirt made by Lisa along with playdoh, stickers and pop rocks! Thanks to everyone who was able to come and celebrate with us!
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOve those splashing pictures!!!
ReplyDelete