Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween 2012

One day Katelyn came home demanding that she was going to be Spider-man for Halloween.  I was thrilled with that idea.  Too bad it didn't stick.  A few weeks later, she wanted to be Rapunzel.  What?  Really?  A princess?  Well, if that's what you want, then so be it.  I waited until just before Halloween and ordered the Disney Rapunzel costume.  I have to admit, its sooo cute!  We did some trying on multiple times to get her used to it.  Finally, Halloween came.  At school, they do a trunk or treat in the parking lot so the kids get to wear their costumes to school.  This year I was able to take the day off and participate in the trunk or treat and the classroom party.  Let me tell you, those kids were adorable!

After school (and a much needed nap), we met up with Chris, Granny and Grandpa for a quick Chinese food dinner before hitting the streets.  Katelyn was so excited this year to be out trick or treating like a big girl, but she was also anxious to get back home to pass out candy.  She loved it.






















And here are a few pictures from the day before all dressed in her Halloween outfit....so darn cute!


2 comments:

  1. awww...her Halloween outfit looked great! She's such a cutie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You can't see it, but her leggings were striped with pink, orange, and green sparkly stripes. Thanks for the shirt...we got lots of compliments!

    ReplyDelete