Since we found out A&M was going to the SEC, Chris and I were excited about the A&M vs. LSU game! Chris' boss, Jason, is a big LSU fan and we have had a great time talking smack about the big game. I really wanted to go to the game because I knew Aggieland would be buzzing, but we didn't think that would be possible. At the last minute though, we got very lucky and received free tickets from Chris' company! Yahoo!! Saturday morning we headed to Aggieland early to check things out before the big game. College Station has changed so much from when we were in school and continues to change year to year. Its fun (and kinda sad) to go back and see everything. They just completely remodeled the Memorial Student Center (MSC) so we were excited to see it all finished. What a big change. And we can't visit Aggieland without a visit to the good ole' Civil Engineering building to check out all the pictures of the graduates. Unfortunately A&M lost to LSU, but Kyle field was amazing and the Aggies played great.
The following weekend, Papa was in town for a visit. He was able to come early Friday and spend the entire day with Katelyn on Friday and they had a blast. That Saturday was the big air show in Houston. I love air shows, so I was thrilled to be going. The Blue Angels were flying to end the show, so we time our arrival just before their show. It was amazing as usual. After the air show, we got to enjoy a free concert by Aaron Tippin. The weather was awesome which helped make for a fantastic day!
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment